投稿需知 (Guide for Authors)
Submission Preparation Checklist
1. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
2. The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
3. All URL addresses in the text are activated and ready to click.
4. The text is single-spaced, uses a 11-point font, and employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses). Besides, all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
5. All of references in article should be cited in full text and all citations in full text should be listed in the reference list.
6. Before submitting the manuscript, the manuscript has been proofread for grammatical and spelling corrections as well as the readability. It is requested that authors should have their paper checked with experienced scholars before submission. Manuscript with serious writing problems cannot be accepted.
Online submission: please login to online submission website (http://jrs.edubook.com.tw/JBA/index.zul).
All submissions will be forwarded to two members of the Editorial Review Board of the journal for double-blind, peer review. Final decisions regarding acceptance/revision/rejection will be based on the reviews received from the reviewers. The paper should be submitted both as a PDF and Word file. Over 90% manuscript authors will get the reply mail from us in 30 days after submission.
Please submit the manuscript with author name(s), job title(s), affiliation(s), phone number(s), address(es), and E-mail(s) to the mailbox of Journal of Business Administration (JBA): (email@example.com).
Editing after Acceptance
The publisher will provide authors with the proofs of the accepted papers for the correction of printing errors. The proofs shall be returned within 14 days. The publishers would not be held responsibility for errors which are the result of authors' oversights.
The paper within 25 pages charges for NT$150 per page, otherwise NT$250 per page.